The Technical Executive is responsible for project execution with the available resources and site conditions.
- Site survey and survey report preparation.
- Installation and maintenance work.
- Preparing BOQ, procurement of the required materials as per the site requirement and site mobilization.
- Preparing work logs, update the financials and reporting on daily basis.
- Testing, commissioning, handover and collecting project completion certificate from the client.
- Minimum 1 year experience in solar EPC.
- Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. in electrical/electronics.
- Experience in installation of string or central inverters. Working with DC and LT cables, synchronization panels, transformer and switchgears.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
Expected Net Salary: 1.5 Lakh to 1.8 Lakh per annum
Orrand Technologies and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.