Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Business Development Manager will report directly to their assigned Sales Manager. The primary responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to sell AlienSolar’s products and services.
- Sourcing and developing self-generated leads and appointments with potential customers
- Developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness
- Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
- Providing an industry leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer's system is turned on
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Create, maintain, and expand customer database within your assigned sales territory
- Research sales competition
- Proven track record of field sales experience
- Solar sales experience a plus
- Facility with computer hardware and software technologies utilized by salespeople to make and close the sale, including but not limited to: laptop, cell phone, Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience, MS office, and Google applications such as Gmail, etc.
- 80% local travel, outside of an office environment, engaged in sales, within your defined region or as required from time to time
Orrand Technologies and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.